Skip to main content

New covers are here!

The new covers are here for the upcoming books. The E-book covers are great. Those are coming out November first and the four of us will be guest blogging lots of places to promote those titles. I'll be posting our 'virtual book tour' schedule here in the next couple days.

Bright yellow tones of the Viscount Claims His Bride look great to me. The book comes out Jan. 1 and I am hoping people love it because I think it's a very sophisticated story and I absolutely adore it. My son looked at the cover and said "It's yellow because of the scene in the yellow ballroom and because she wears yellow dresses a couple times in the story." Wow, what a memory. Of course he's nine and I don't read the steamy parts to him. I also liked that the cover got the hair color right. Philippa is auburned haired and Valerian's hair is very dark. I also love that this guy looks hot.
Stay tuned for more information.

Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advent give away here today!

It's Dec. 20th. (Although I did post this late Wed. night since I'm on Pacific Standard Time). Today's your chance to win a copy of  "A Sinful Regency Christmas," it's only available in British stores right now, so North Americans this is your chance to win something special! A signed copy that no one else can have unless they order it on Amazon.  To win, leave me an answer to this question: What are the names of the hero and heroine in my short story featured in the Sinful Regency Christmas anthology? For a hint, if you scroll through the blog (check the Dec. 2011 archive) and find the post regarding the story "An Illicit Indiscretion" you'll have the answer. There's probably other ways to find it too.... Looking forward to picking a winner! Bronwyn

Beach Bag Give Away is here today! June 22

Enter here for a chance to win the whole Ramsden Brothers Trilogy and be entered in the cool grand prize drawing for a Kindle Fire at the end of the month! Happy reading. Your Trivia question for entrance, which you can glean from perusing the blog,  is: what are the names of the three Ramsden Brothers! Enter your answer on my blog page and then go to the link below to be entered in the grand prize drawing! http://www.jeannielin.com/index.php/harlequin-historical-summer-beachbag-giveaway/ It's vacation season and excitement mounts as that long-awaited time at the beach approaches.  To add to your anticipation, some Harlequin Historical authors are offering a bevy of prizes to fill your beach bag with fun items (and BOOKS of course!) for that relaxation time. Each participating author will have an activity planned on their website for their special day. You may be asked to comment on a blog, do a scavenger hunt, or visit a Facebook page. For each day you parti...

Back to School Harlequin Blog Hop Stop!

Welcome to the next stop on the Back to School Blog hop. Today, I am celebrating the release Book#4 the series finale of Russian Royals of Kuban, "Seduced by the Prince's Kiss," by giving away one complete set of the series to a lucky winner chosen at random from those who answer the question below correctly. The  book released on Aug. 23 in the UK and will release in the US Sept. 1. Other than being a prince, what is Stepan's occupation in "Seduced by the Prince's Kiss?" Thanks for visiting!